Curious about going plant-based? Let me help!
I’m gonna be honest: I was a previous meat eater. I didn’t become a vegetarian until 2014. But, once I went veggie, I never turned back. Mostly because I just FEEL better. I feel more energized, lighter, and healthier — both physically and consciously. I did the research and tried out the recipes, and now I want to help YOU!
And I’m going to lay another truthbomb on ya: as much as I’m, like, 99% vegetarian on the reg, I’m also sometimes pescatarian too. And if we’re going to be really honest, I also indulge in the occasional wine and cheese night. While there are others times when I adhere to a strict vegan diet. I’m ALL about doing what works best for YOU and YOUR BODY.
No matter what, I firmly, passionately believe that by switching to plant-based eating — even if it’s three to four days out of the week — will effectively change your life, and the world.
Number one — animals. I’m not going to go all PETA on you, but farm factories are cruel and I don’t believe my food should come from animals who have suffered abuse, not to mention have been pumped full of awful toxins and hormones, as a result.
Secondly, the environment. A plant-based diet reduces the impact of climate change, rainforest destruction, and pollution, while also saving water and other natural resources. Every little bit helps our planet thrive.
Thirdly, health. Not only are plant foods loaded with nutrients to protect our health, but research has showed that plant-based diets lower the risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, among other diseases and chronic illnesses. You can’t say the same about eating meat!
And, last, but certainly NOT least, weight loss. Research has found that switching to a healthy plant-based diet leads to weight loss without any significant changes to portion, calories, or exercise. Say what? AND those who follow a plant-based diet are known to be successful at keeping a healthy body weight. I can attest to this — I’ve been the same weight ever since I’ve gone veg.
Okay, off the soap box…and onto the programs!
Plant-Based Meals Online Healthy Eating Coaching – 1-Week Consult
This is for those who want to go it alone. Kind of. Are you ready to eat a more plant-based diet, but just need that extra push? If you already know the basics of plant-based eating, but just need some initial support, inspiration, and some general questions answered along the way, then the one-week consult is for you. I’ll listen to your questions, provide you with encouragement, hone in your goals, and offer some recipe inspo!
- FREE consultation via Skype, phone, email, text — whatever works!
- One weekly check-in/kick-off that involves goal-planning, recipe researching and suggestions, and food education (example: I’ll answer your questions about protein!) via Skype, phone, or email
- One weekly roundup that includes any questions from the past week and beyond; a summary of what worked and what didn’t, and solutions.
- One plant-based cheat sheet, including information on vitamins, nutrients, fats, and, of course, PROTEIN that is yours to keep after the consult.
Plant-Based Meals Online Healthy Eating Coaching – 4-Week Program
This program is for everyone else, the newbie veggie! You’re curious about transitioning to a more plant-based diet, but you need someone to hold your hand. I AM THAT PERSON. I will customize your program to fit your needs, and to your dietary preferences and lifestyle. I’ll listen to your questions, provide you with encouragement, hone in your goals, and help you love your new plant-based diet.
- FREE in-depth consultation via Skype, phone, email, text — whatever works!
- Weekly sessions that involves goal-planning and setting, recipe researching, and food education (example: I’ll answer your questions about protein!) via Skype, phone, or email
- Weekly grocery list
- Personalized meal suggestions suited to your preference, taste, diet, lifestyle
- One plant-based cheat sheet, including information on vitamins, nutrients, fats, and, of course, PROTEIN that is yours to keep after the program
- Unlimited check-ins, recipe suggestions + tons of motivation via email, phone or Skype. I’m available to help you!